LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WALKING TOURS OF IRELAND?
A walking tour of Ireland is probably one of the most enjoyable ways to see this country. These are GUIDED holidays, and your Guide is with you every step of the way, ensuring you and your group see all the best places in Ireland hiking. You choose your holiday location, and your guide will look after the rest, meeting you on your arrival day, taking you on some wonderful walking tours of Ireland in your chosen region, ensuring you have great walks, terrific food and as we say here – great “craic” along the way – our way of saying great fun!!! On your final day, your guide will return you to a bus/train station where you can connect by public transport to all major towns, cities and airports in Ireland.
Click on your preferred holiday location on the map to see the range of walk options you can choose from.
On one of our Guided walking tours in Ireland your enjoyment is most important to us, giving you time to unwind and relax into the Irish “vibe”. Choose from our 8-Day holidays, our 5-Day Walk & Talk holidays or our mini-breaks……
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Your Guide will bring your Ireland walking tours to life, chatting about the history, folklore, songs and traditions of each days route
Transport will take you to the start of each walk location, and collect you at the finish, returning you to your accommodation
- Wonderful, friendly accommodations await your return each evening, with a variety of restaurants & pubs to enjoy your evening meals
- Your Guide will introduce you to some of our many local pubs – some offering great traditional Irish music, while others offer you the chance to chat with the locals.
- Your Guided walking tours Ireland group are small with 6 – 14 people from all over the world and are fully inclusive giving you super breakfasts each day, glorious picnics each walking day & superb dinners each evening.
We offer week-long guided walk holidays and also mini-breaks in many locations all over Ireland.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Personal drinks, medical expenses or phone calls
- Entrance fees to theatres, parks or museums, any boat trips or optional extras during your holiday or any gratuities.