LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WALKING HOLIDAY IN IRELAND?
On a guided walk holiday your enjoyment is most important to us. With that in mind all your holiday plans are taken care of from when you arrive until you depart – giving you time to unwind and relax into the Irish “vibe”.
Click on your preferred holiday location on the map to see the range of walk options you can choose from.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Your Guide becomes your personal “storyteller” bringing to life the history and folklore, the songs, traditions and customs on your walks each day.
- Your Guide ensures transport is ready for you at the start and end of each walk
- Your Guide will escort you to a variety of restaurants and pubs in the evening to enjoy a wonderful meal together, chat about your day and if the mood takes you head for the local pub for some toe-tapping traditional music.
- Your Guided group is small and international, are fully inclusive giving you super breakfasts each day, substantial picnics each walking day and superb dinners each evening.
We offer week-long guided walk holidays and also mini-breaks in many locations all over Ireland.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Personal drinks, medical expenses or phonecalls.
- Entrance fees to theatres, parks or museums, any boat trips or optional “extras” offered on any “free” days as per your chosen itinerary.