- You wanted the security of a Guide – who knows your route, where to drop you off, where to collect you & ensure you get safely there……BUT – you don’t want to walk in a group…..
- You love hiking but you’re not sure if you can manage the distances each day…
- You haven’t done a Self-Guiding holiday before….. BUT you’d really like to give it a try…..
- You enjoy hiking at your own pace and don’t like to feel under pressure hiking with other people…
This is the holiday for you!!
These holidays are like an “In-between” holiday – they are not totally Self-Guiding, but they are not totally Guided either……they are definitely an Irish holiday…!!!
What you will have during your holiday :
- One of our expert guides will accompany you throughout your holiday
- They will give you information on your hikes each day, tell you what the terrain is like, talk about the local history and culture and move your luggage from place to place.
- Your Guide will NOT hike with you during the day, instead – they will be nearby in a minivan and will be there ready to provide support should you need it.
- Your Guide will give you different options each day, enabling you to choose what distance you want to hike OR if you choose to take a day off, your Guide can suggest alternative activities or experiences close by for you.
- If you prefer – you can travel with the luggage & your Guide can bring you to your next accommodation and allow you to relax for the day.
- These holidays will have a maximum of 8 guests.
- You can hike together each day or alone – whatever you wish – this is more of a “Go as you please” holiday than a structured Guided holiday.
- If you want to walk alone and enjoy the peace and solitude that is so wonderful on these Hikes, then you are welcome to do so, safe in the knowledge your Guide is close by & keeping a watchful eye for you along the way.
- Each evening your Guide will suggest restaurants where you all may wish to eat – alone or with your Guide – as you please.