LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT HOLIDAY WALKING IN IRELAND?
Our Tours Walking in Ireland Tours are available in both Guided and Self-Guiding options giving you the choice to be part of a group tour or tackle a tour using our detailed route notes. We book all your accommodations, move your luggage from house to house for you and give you Detailed Route Notes on each of your Ireland walking trips with daily notes, maps & local information for you to use along your way. This is a wonderful way for you to enjoy your walking in Ireland – choosing your holiday location & duration, deciding on holiday dates that best suit you while knowing your accommodation is ready & waiting to welcome you after your walk.
While walking in Ireland, you will enjoy back-up telephone support, available 24-hours a day, offering you terrific local information as you may require.
You can view the full list of Guided Tours and Self-Guided hiking tour options we have available using the below links.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation in lovely family homes with full Irish breakfasts available to you each morning.
- Your Detailed Route Notes for your hiking Ireland holiday along with maps of your chosen location (1:50,000 scale).
- Transport of your luggage from house to house each time you move overnight locations
- 24-Hour Emergency Telephone Support & back-up.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Flights tickets, train tickets, boat tickets (unless specified), picnic lunches, evening meals, drinks, personal expenses, phonecalls or medical expenses.